Wednesday 31 March 2010

QUESTION #1 Who is the "public" we are trying to engage?

I found a site called bigassmessage.com which enables you to write big messages such as this.

I thought of making an image myself. Copying a quote related to the issues of this blog was the first thing that came to my mind. But I could not think of a quote out of the top of head so I then thought of asking a question instead of copying a quote. And I wrote the question that has recently been bugging me the most:



http://bigassmessage.com/4f83dd710

Yes, yes, I know that many people have asked this before - especially in marketing, advertising etc. One day I would like to talk about the fact that the more I read things for this blog, the more I realise that advertising and science communication use a LOT of the same tools. And some principles as well.

I have not typed the question into google to find out what comes up. The purpose of this post was to use the website bigassmessage.com afterall...

1 comment:

  1. Check this out:

    More is Different

    Difficult to engage others when u r specialized. However, this has never been my concern!

    These eyes

    By the way, where is your "Biology" twist ?

    Stavros

    :)

    ReplyDelete